Your daily companion along your journey of self discovery
This A5 ‘page a day’ diary offers more than the average daily journal. It’s a guide to living a more self sustainable life, connecting you with resources and advice from the experts.
This edition of the Sojournal features a NEW focus on sustainable living.
Discover the amazing cutting edge products and services available in SA, that support our journey toward an eco-friendly, sustainable future for our beautiful country.
The Introduction pages touch on all topics, used as reference throughout the year.
* Articles shared by contributors, with practical advice and guidance.
* Basics of moon phase gardening, with seasonal planting charts, for all SA regions.
* The Native American, Chinese and Mayan philosophies, rooted in agriculture.
– Directory of local resources available to support our needs, to network, connect and share our skills.
The diary months include:
– Monthly ‘self-sufficiency’ concepts, easy to implement.
– Weekly anecdotes and facts about plant remedies and useful (life hack) recipes and ideas.
– Daily gardening activities in tune with the moon. (The same basic advice shared in the – more comprehensive – Planting Calendar and Garden Guide that compliments this diary)
– Details of the moon’s movements, including VoC
– Daily recommended tissue salts and their colours